Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 890.641 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,980,952 (£4,470) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)