Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.378 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,792,802 (₨519,337) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)