Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 764.704 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,700,293 (€4,839) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)