Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,109,199 (€5,313) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)