Cost of living in Rasht, Iran vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01603 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,647,482 (﷼ 165,192,036) in Rasht.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)