Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01582 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,821,020 (﷼ 178,329,519) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)