Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 184.878 CLP / AED
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,779,388 (Dirham 20,443) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)