Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.279 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,458,449 (₨264,954) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)