Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 691.510 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,723,214 ($5,384) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)