Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.559 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,843,255 (Taka 376,137) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)