Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.904 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,907,491 (Taka 367,867) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)