Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.500 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,820,286 (₨296,860) in Rajahmundry.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (36 minutes ago)