Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.553 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,082,725 (16,980 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)