Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.207 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,766,567 (Mex$ 76,409) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)