Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.671 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,673,461 (NZ$8,336) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (44 minutes ago)