Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01596 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,350,421 (﷼ 209,863,887) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)