Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01592 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,013,027 (﷼ 189,233,817) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)