Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 CLP / KPW *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,237,231 (5,609,843 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)