Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 CLP / KPW *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,438,480 (4,849,456 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)