Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.745 CLP / KPW *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,829,114 (5,139,999 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)