Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04716 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,790,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,658,321 (Rp 56,370,651) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)