Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00268 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,940,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,910,587 (Bs 711,654,118) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)