Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.464 CLP / UYU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,507,132 ($U171,384) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)