Cost of living in Pune, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,304 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.418 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,770,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,544,424 (₨270,154) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (43 minutes ago)