Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,544 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.224 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,765,455 (₨299,800) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)