Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.178 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,603,538 (₨283,686) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (33 minutes ago)