Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.624 CLP / HRK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,428,543 (34,415 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)