Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 102.857 CLP / HRK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,363,524 (32,701 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)