Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.582 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,551,937 (Php202,825) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)