Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.665 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,811,094 (Mex$ 78,819) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)