Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 206.441 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,940,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,694,872 (S/. 13,054) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)