Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 636.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,351,640 ($5,265) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)