Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 480.921 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,508,892 (C$7,296) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)