Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.776 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,637,754 (R$ 15,092) in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)