Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.036 CLP / CVE
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,147,117 (447,307 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)