Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.116 CLP / CVE
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,503,719 (492,378 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)