Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.735 CLP / CZK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,568,837 (124,200 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,300,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)