Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.277 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,504,110 (Mex$ 70,983) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)