Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.844 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,569,952 (Mex$ 73,756) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)