Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,710,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,062,169 (ARS $111,175) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)