Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.800 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,826,004 ($4,157) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)