Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.586 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,350,317 (R$ 20,356) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,300,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)