Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.788 CLP / VUV
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,374,168 (582,947Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)