Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.012 CLP / VUV
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,625,301 (602,999Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)