Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.374 CLP / TTD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,936,099 (39,214 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)