Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 200.492 CLP / PGK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,995,577 (14,941 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)