Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 196.894 CLP / PGK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,231,384 (16,412 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)