Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 200.789 CLP / PGK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,563,281 (22,727 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)