Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.523 CLP / MUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,952,203 (₨202,443) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)