Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.364 CLP / MUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,506,464 (₨190,947) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)