Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.767 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,624,139 (1,485,354 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)