Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,004,102 (1,634,519 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)