Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,700,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,568,176 (1,393,509 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)