Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.167 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 43% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,277,454 (3,664,171 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)