Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.908 CLP / HTG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,713,096 (374,741 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (41 minutes ago)