Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.615 CLP / HTG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,505,059 (406,864 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (28 minutes ago)