Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 786.790 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,255,083 (€4,137) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)