Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.583 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,611,454 (£4,144) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)