Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.956 CLP / NPR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,300,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,185,075 (₨ 534,786) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)