Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,150,663 (3,440,787 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)