Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,520,361 (3,848,921 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)