Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.373 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,786,604 (6,995 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (31 minutes ago)