Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 400.320 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,000,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,988,371 (7,465 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)