Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 380.049 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,824,148 (7,431 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)