Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.121 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,153,104 (18,319 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (25 minutes ago)