Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.594 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,710,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,369,174 (Mex$ 77,439) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)