Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 669.000 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,820,734 ($5,711) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)