Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.162 CLP / RON
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,122,174 (18,790 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)