Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.342 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,105,745 (R$ 16,940) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,060,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)